I had illusions of grandeur before I started on the post but now all illusions are gone. Because the page is so boring and not inspiring at all. Anyway, I was going to write about how fucked up this world is now, for the sake of posterity. Hehe, not really. My own posterity, I suppose but what are the chances of me reading my own cringe-y post in the near future? Highly improbable but still probable.
I've had quite a few to drink tonight, mainly 3 small cans of 200mls brown brothers proseco so this post and all future posts will be biased as such because I will definitely not bother to be posting shit that comes out of my brain if I were sober. But I digress...
There was a flushing problem with the toilet upstairs. I timed it to be less than 6.00 minutes when it would automatically flush for no reason whatsoever. There is a perceptible leak in the plumbing somewhere upstairs because I can hear the gentle tap tap tap of the leak. So I switched off mains for the toilet in question after stalking it for about 3 rounds to confirm it's issue. And the flushing has stopped since but the tap is still audible last I check which was more than half an hour ago.
See, when I get myself worked up enough to write a post about, I'm usually very juiced because who in their right minds would ever do this sober?! Nvm, I know exactly who... But the point is that I've been praticing hard with dry July. I should practice more with writing whilst sober and I should probably look up the difference between practice and practise because who knows what's what anymore nowadays.
Anyway, this is a note to self in case the mandela effect gets to everyone including myself. Omg I can't think of a single relevant enough thing to remind myself of. But thinking about it gives me a plot to a parka idea: the mandela effect is such because there is so much repetition to our lives because we keep iterating through the versions in order to find the perfect version. You know how everyone is always trying to become the best version of themselves in the new age hoolabaloo. What if we're really all trying to come to terms with a version of ourselves that we can happily accept?
I think everyone is always trying their best. We start off ignorant of everything around us because the first thing we perceive when we become sentient is our own thoughts and feelings. We don't become sentient considering other's thoughts and feelings, at least not for me. I considered myself first and then questioned the reason for my own existence after much philosophizing.
The obvious answer at that point in time (childhood, less than 10 years of age) is my relationship with the people around me. My conclusion was that we exist in order to love and cherish one another because my stupidly naive thinking goes like this:
Wow! What is this?! (At that point in time I was marveling at the night sky with the moon and stars which I have no idea what they are except the fact that they're a sight to behold and there's something quite amazing about this backdrop of the moon and stars behind the bleary landscape of a graveyard. I didn't know why the graveyard but I suspect Tim Burton might have something to do about it or that I was drawn to Tim Burton's works because of those early 'thoughts'.)
Challenge to my sober self: elaborate on the above.
note to sober self: don't take this too seriously. At the end of the day, this is all garbage anyway
No comments:
Post a Comment